THE NAVC ANNOUNCES VETTY AWARD WINNERS DURING VMX 2019
ORLANDO, FL — January 21, 2019 — The winners of the 3rd annual Animal Health Marketing Awards were revealed this week at the 2019 VMX Veterinary Meeting Expo presented by the NAVC.
The NAVC, the world’s leading not-for-profit association dedicated to supporting the global veterinary health community, introduced the Animal Health Marketing Awards, The VETTYs, in 2017 to recognize and reward the marketing, public relations, digital, social, design, events and creative work created on the behalf of animal health. The competition is open to products and services available through veterinarians or that supports the veterinary community, including pharmaceuticals, pet foods, diagnostic equipment, professional associations, pet advocate organizations and more.
“Every year, we see some of the most thoughtful, innovative and compelling marketing dedicated to improving the lives of animals,” said NAVC CEO Thomas M. Bohn, MBA, CAE, HAB-C. “The VETTYs are our way of recognizing and rewarding the creativity, originality and intelligence that comes from our community on behalf of our community.”
Over 150 Gold, Silver and Bronze achievements were awarded. The Best In Show (For-Profit), Best In Show (Non-Profit), Judges Awards and NAVC Spotlight Award were announced at the VMX Concert presented by Merck Animal Health right before the award-winning country superstars Little Big Town hit the stage to rock the crowd.
- BEST IN SHOW (FOR-PROFIT) AWARD: Merck Animal Health and 3D Exhibits for their Merck Animal Health at VMX 2018 Tradeshow Experience
- BEST IN SHOW (NON-PROFIT) AWARD: Veteos and MightyVet for their “In Memoriam: Shane Cote” video
- NAVC SPOTLIGHT AWARD: Elanco and Colle McVoy for their Galliprant Canine Q campaign
- LARGE ANIMAL AWARD: Boehringer Ingelheim and broadhead for their “Cattle First” campaign
- JUDGES AWARDS:
- Boehringer Ingelheim and Shepherd for the “2018 HEARTGARD® Plus (ivermectin/pyrantel) and NexGard® (afoxolaner) PUP CUP”
- Innovetive Petcare for their Animal Hospital of Wilkes logo
- Patterson Veterinary/NaVetor for their NaVetor Practice Management Software Marketing Site
- Zoetis Petcare and LDP for their Pet Caricature Interactive Experience
Said Bohn, “The work this year was outstanding. We had winners from some of the biggest companies and marketing agencies in the world, and winners from some of the smallest. What they all had in common was an ability to stand out and connect with their audience in a meaningful and memorable way.
“Thank you and congratulations to everyone who entered. We’ll see you again in 2020!”