THE NORTH AMERICAN VETERINARY COMMUNITY ANNOUNCES THE VETTY AWARD
WINNERS DURING VMX 2020
The fourth annual Animal Health Marketing Awards winners were revealed at the VMX 2020 Veterinary Meeting & Expo
ORLANDO, FL — January 20, 2020— The winners of the 4th annual VETTY AWARDS honoring the best advertising, design, digital, experiential and public relations campaigns in animal health were revealed this week at the 2020 VMX Veterinary Meeting Expo presented by The NAVC.
The NAVC, the world’s leading not-for-profit association dedicated to supporting the global veterinary health community, introduced THE VETTYs in 2017 to recognize and reward the marketing excellence that helps fuel the rapidly growing industry, which already generates over $6 billion in revenue in the US alone each year.
The competition is open to products and services available through veterinarians or that supports the veterinary community, including pharmaceuticals, pet foods, diagnostic equipment, professional associations, pet advocate organizations and more.
“Animal health and pet care is one of the fastest growing industries in the world,” said NAVC President/CEO Eugene O’Neill. “It’s a highly competitive category filled with some of the smartest and most creative people working today. Being able to recognize these companies and agencies for the contributions they make on behalf of the community is a true honor for us at the NAVC.”
This year’s competition saw awards go to a wide range of executions, including social media and digital campaigns, plus TV commercials, logo designs and tradeshow experiences. The Gold, Silver and Bronze awards were revealed via a large display in VMX’s exhibit hall. The Best In Show (For-Profit), Best In Show (Non-Profit), Judges Awards and NAVC Spotlight Award were announced at the VMX Concert presented by Merck Animal Health right before country music superstar Jake Owen hit the stage.
- BEST IN SHOW (FOR-PROFIT) AWARD: My Dogs A-Game from Zoetis Petcare
- BEST IN SHOW (NON-PROFIT) AWARD: “The Moral Stresses of Euthanasia” from MightyVet and Veteos
- NAVC SPOTLIGHT AWARD: NexGard® (afoxolaner) Lyme Awareness Campaign from Boehringer Ingelheim and Shepherd
- LARGE ANIMAL AWARD: MERCK Works from Merck Animal Health Cattle and Signal Theory
- JUDGES AWARDS:
- VEGGIEDENT Zen Tartar Control Chews for Dogs from Virbac Corporation and Archer Malmo
- Companion Animal Hospital Logo by InTouch Practice Communications
- Animal Emergency & Specialty Center Cardiology Campaign from Animal Emergency & Specialty Center and Innovetive Petcare
- Endo Blend Integrated Campaign from Veterinarian Recommended Solutions
Said O’Neill, “Congratulations to all of this year’s winners, and thank you to everyone who participated. Your professional talent and passion for animal health are inspiring to us all.”